Choice or no choice makes a lot of difference in the way we do and treat things. Even though it applies to multiple things in our daily lives, in this post I write on CHOICES we come across as consumers.
So when we have CHOICE-
- Choice of cooking less or more makes cook more at times. The extra if not used appropriately becomes a waste. Make use of the option of sharing it with others. #reducefoodwaste #sharewithcommunity
- Choice of buying less or more makes us buy more at times. And if that is not optimally utilized it gets wasted. #beresponsible #saveresources
- Choice of buying or not buying tilts in favor of buying but sometimes misses the point on whether its just a mere purchase or need and / or want. #essential #nonessential #luxury
But when we DON’T have the CHOICE-
- Cooking becomes exact or less. No waste but chances of it lesser than required is there. #Nocookedfoodwaste
- Buying choices are more clear as exact needs to be bought. Wastage is not tolerated. #Optimalutilization
- Buying choices are determined by the priorities and essential’s. #Priotize #essential
To rebuild tomorrow we can exercise some choice (s) and change some choices. What do you think ?
Race to ‘-1’