Till 2019, orange peels used to go to bin at my place. But no more now.
Imagination, creativity and successful experiments by people around the world have given us various options to use and reuse.
At the same time with time constraint and busy schedules, I was lucky to have found something which is easy to adapt and continue to use.
So this is what can be done.
- Collect the peels.
- Take any airtight plastic bottle/ container which would otherwise be a discard. ( Soda, Soft drinks etc)
- Take 3 portion orange peels, 1 portion jaggery and 10 portion water in the above.
- Open the bottle cap daily till the fizz goes away or 15 days, later of two.
- By Day 90 you have an orange fragrant chemical free cleaner ready to use.
- You reused the peels, reduced waste & use of chemicals and also created something green.
So can you make Orange the new GREEN ?
To know more about this magic liquid, read through https://preetymundhra.com/2020/08/08/garbage-or-bio-enzymes-ok-test/
#bettertomorrow #racetominusone #sustainability #reuse #wastemanagement #greenchoice #peel #natural cleaner #bioenzyme